16|10|2017 to 17|10|2017
Why EBAN Summit Munich?
• The EBAN Summit Munich 2017 is one of Europe’s largest and most influential events for family offices, institutional investors, and business angels
• Unique opportunity to present start-ups in front of leading investors, business angels and family offices
• This year it is held under the leadership of international Club of Rome members and the AQAL Group, a multi-family office
• Investment opportunities in projects that ensure the parity of people, planet, and profit for long-term sustainability
• 450 participants from all over Europe, Africa, the Middle East, China and the Americas
What benefits does ICEX-Invest in Spain (1) offer to selected startups?
• Free access
• Participation in a workshop about Investment Readiness(16 October)
• Participation in the Global Investor Forum (Pitching event with 40-50 investors)(16 October)
• Pitching during the EBAN Summit (17 October)
• Stand free of charge (17 October)
• Bilateral meetings with investors?
What startups can take part in the event?
• If you are an early stage company (less than 5 years) looking for international investors
• With a funding requirements over 50,000 Euros
• With a business model that ensure the parity of people, planet, and profit for long-term sustainability
• With interest in connecting with others startups and expanding your business to new markets
• With interest in presenting your start-up in front of leading investors, business angels and family offices
• With interest in learning the latest trends and business opportunities
Expression of Interest!
We are looking for Spanish companies seeking funding, with a disruptive business model and willing to travel to Munich to attend the Summit.
If you are interested in participating, please send us a brief company profile to email@example.com. You can also send additional information as videos or any other information that helps the team make an accurate decision.
The deadline to apply is 5th September 2017
(1) Please note that the participation does not include accommodation and travel expenses
Last updated: 03|10|2017