In the event the user continues browsing the Web, ICEX-Invest in Spain deduces the user's acceptance of the installation of the Cookies and its granting of consent for their installation in the user's device.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small data files sent and stored in the device used to access the Web (connected PC, mobile phone, tablet or television) that facilitates the use of the same.
Users may at any time configure their browser to be displayed a notice on-screen of the computer's reception of Cookies. Likewise, users may consult the browser's usage instructions to learn how to prevent the installation of Cookies in their computer.
Types of Cookies
Depending on the purpose for which data obtained through Cookies is processed, the Web may use:
- Technical Cookies: those which enable the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services these offer. For example: control of data traffic and communication, identification of a session or access to restricted-access areas.
- Personalisation Cookies: those which enable the user to access the service with some general characteristics that are predefined depending on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, like language, browser type.
- Analysis Cookies: those which enable monitoring and analysis of the user's behaviour in the Webs with which they are associated. The data collected through these types of Cookies is used to measure the activity of the Webs, application or platform and to create the users' browser profiles.
- Advertisement Cookies: those which enable the most efficient management possible of advertising spaces.
- Behavioural Advertising Cookies: these Cookies store data on users' behaviour collected through the ongoing observation of browsing habits, which enables the creation of a specific profile for displaying advertisement according to the same.
Depending on the managing body:
- Same-site Cookies: those sent to the user's device from our own devices or domains and from which we render the services requested by the user.
- Third-party Cookies: those sent to the user's device from a device or domain that is not under our own management, but rather by a collaborator. For example, those used by social networks or by external content.
Depending on their activation period:
- Session Cookies: these are temporary Cookies that remain in the user's browser file until exiting a Web, wherefore these are not registered in the user's hard drive. The data gathered by these Cookies is used to analyse Web traffic guidelines. In the long term, this allows us to provide an improved experience for improving content and facilitating its use.
- Persistent Cookies: these are stored in the hard drive and our Web reads them each time a user makes a new visit. A permanent web has a defined expiration date. The Cookie will no longer function after that date. In general, these Cookies are used to facilitate purchase and registration services.
Types of Cookies used in the Web
- Technical Cookies; Manage the correct browsing through the Web and its contents, enabling the identification of user sessions and protecting their use.
- Personalisation Cookies; Enable improving the user's experience by storing personalised variables, like language or browsing-related preferences.
- Essential Cookies
o Google Tag Manager: This is a script code that generates an iframe container that, when placed just after the opening of a Web's body, replaces most of the tracking tags of campaigns and tools, which previously required individual installation; for example, to track the correct measurement of SEM campaigns or to install web analytics tools and, soon, for A/B testing.
- Technical Cookies
o Google Analytics; A Web Analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a company in Delaware with its headquarters at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). The data generated by the Cookie on the user's use of the Web (including IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google in its servers in the United States. Google will use this information on behalf of ICEX-Invest in Spain, for the purpose of tracking the user's use of the Web, compiling activity reports and providing other related services, depending on the user's Internet activity and use. Google will not associate the user's IP address with any other data it has available.
o Webtrekk Analytics: Offers filters and analysis-related functions and provides raw data to optimise marketing campaigns and improve online presence.
- Retroactive calculations at any time for target groups and segments, even for new queries.
- Visual analysis of flows of clicks and process maps.
- Overlay and heatmap to visualise the visitor's behaviour.
- Advertising Cookies:
o DoubleClick: A Google platform or service. Some functions included in DoubleClick: design of creativities, real-time bidding of spaces (RTB), measurement and creation of personalised audiences, advertisement campaign management in search networks and display, ad server, analysis of results, etc. DoubleClick is an advertising Cookie in websites that are not owned by Google, called "IDE", stored in browsers in the doubleclick.net domain. Another one is stored in google.com and is called ANID. Google also uses other Cookies called DSID, FLC, AID, TAID and exchange_uid. These Cookies may also be used in other Google assets to display more relevant ads.
o AddThis: A tool that enables introducing webs into social networks and monitoring their progress. http://www.addthis.com/privacy
- Social Network Cookies
How are Cookies disabled?
Users have the option to allow, block or delete Cookies installed in their devices configuring the browser options installed in these. Disabling Cookies may impede the functionality of some of the available services. In the event a user opts to not allow the installation of Cookies in a browser, it is possible that the user may be unable to access some services and therefore will have a less satisfactory experience with our web.
A user may choose at any time which of this web's Cookies will be enabled by configuring the browser. The following links provide information for configuring and disabling Cookies in each browser:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari for IOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Chrome for Android
ICEX-Invest in Spain never stores its users' personal data, with the exception of their IP address as described above, unless a user wishes to voluntarily complete his or her registration for the purpose of signing up for any of the services offered or for receiving information on activities and contents of interest.
When browsing and continuing to browse in our web, a user grants consent for the use of the aforementioned Cookies in the conditions presented in this Cookies Policy.
The ICEX-Invest in Spain DPO (Data Protection Officer) is in charge, within ICEX-Invest in Spain, of compliance with this Cookies Policy. Users may contact the DOP by sending a letter or email, attaching a copy of their National Identity Card (DNI) or equivalent documentation for identification purposes, to the following address:
Paseo de la Castellana, 278
28046 | Madrid
List / Identification of Cookies used
Below are displayed the Cookies we use, informing of the site or provider which generates these.
Last updated: 08|06|2018