Maximum aid in Spain, 40%.
- Direct subsidy to companies for their investments in Extremadura.
- Type of projects that are able to be supported:
• Creation of a new production centre.
• Expansion, updating existing production centres.
• Transfer of existing production centres.
• Clean technologies uptake in enterprise.
• Adaptation products to new markets.
- Production sectors:
• Extractive and manufacturing industries.
• Cottage Industries.
• Hotel accommodation or rural tourism establishments.
- Eligible expenditure: Civil works, equipment, and previous studies for the project (planning, project management and project engineering works). Based on the requirements of the project, land purchase may be an eligible expenditure.
- Private Equity Fund, Extremadura Avante I: Extremadura Avante has set up a public-private Management Society of Venture Capital Fund Entity (SGECR) and the first Venture Capital Fund with a budget of 30 million euros.
- Private Equity Fund, Business Corporation of Extremadura: Business Corporation of Extremadura usually participates directly in the equity of the company, always with a minority share and a temporary vocation.
- Avante E2i Line. This line is focused on financing technology-based companies and projects closely related with Innovation/with a marked innovate character.
- Avante Direct Line: Direct participation to strengthen the funds. Different loan modalities: microcredits, financing of entrepreneurs and consolidation line for non-current and current assets.
- Line of aid in the form of a bonus interest rate of a loan transaction formalized by companies in the region, to undertake investments in Extremadura.
- For Young graduates.
- For Stable employment.
- For long-term unemployed people.
- For the integration into the labor market of people with disabilities.
- Promotional and commercial campaigns to open new markets and organizing or participating in both direct and reverse trade missions.
- Direct participation in fairs and commercial events.
- Participation in main national and international fairs related to strategic productive sectors of the region.
- Direct trade missions.
- Institutional support on International public procurements.
Last updated: 16|07|2015
The information on these pages was prepared by each autonomous community