Programme for foreign entrepreneurs to establish their Start Ups in Spain
For the last few years Spain´s start up ecosystem has been growing fast and it is emerging as a destination of choice for an increasing number of entrepreneurs ready to innovate and collaborate in a most conducive environment.
First-class universities, topnotch business schools, highly skilled human capital and substantial capital funding, public and private, create the right conditions for your start up to grow. So, if you are thinking on taking your innovative project to the marketplace, come to Spain. Rising Start Up Spain will help you to land.
• Free workspace in Madrid and Barcelona, two hotspots for start ups
• Prize money of €10.000 to cover initial Start up expenses
• Easier access to Visa and Residence permits
• Instrumental mentoring to help you connect with potential investors
Submission of applications:
- 1st Call closed on September 30th, 2016
- 2nd Call: scheduled for 1st half 2017
Spaces available to the winning companies.
With the collaboration of:
Madrid Barcelona Activa
Co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund
Last updated: 25|10|2016