RISING UP IN SPAIN is a program for foreign startups and entrepreneurs who contribute to fostering entrepreneurial activity in Spain through scalable and innovative projects.
It offers the following support services for startups:
• Free workspace
• Easier access to Visa and Residence permits
• Soft-landing support
• Acceleration program by a renowned accelerator
• Media visibility
• Complimentary access to investment forums for startups
To take part in the program, foreign startups shall intend to create a company in Spain and meet the following requirements:
1. At least 10% of the startup's capital must belong to a foreign individual or legal entity, or a Spanish non-resident provided that he/she is acting as an individual.
2. If the company has already been established in Spain, it must be less than one year old.
Submission of applications:
From November 21, 2019 to January 19, 2020