1. What is Rising Up in Spain?
An acceleration program to attract talent and international entrepreneurs to Spain, created and managed by ICEX-Invest in Spain, whose mission is to contribute to reinforce and internationalize the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Spain. The goals of the program are:
- To promote Spain and the Spanish entrepreneurial ecosystem internationally
- To help attract talent and innovative entrepreneurial projects to Spain.
- To enable the return of Spanish entrepreneurs engaged in projects abroad and provide mechanisms for collaboration between Spanish and foreign entrepreneurs.
- To capture international funding for innovative entrepreneurial projects and increase specific investment opportunities in activities with high-added value in Spain.
2. What entrepreneurial projects can take part in the program?
International projects promoted or developed by foreigners or non-resident Spaniards.
The selected projects must be or plan to eventually result in a company created in Spain.
3. What benefits and services does the program offer entrepreneurial projects?
1.- Visa support services (fast-track).
2.- Free workspace in a renowned incubator
3.- Specialized mentoring to support the process of fundraising and market development in Spain.
4.- Media impact to increase your visibility in the Spanish market.
5.- Free access to forums and events.
6.- B2B meetings with Spanish corporates.
4. How many entrepreneurial projects will be included in the third edition of the program?
A maximum of 15 projects will be chosen to benefit from the program. Based on the resulting assessments, other support services may be provided to an additional number of projects.
5. How will the projects be chosen?
A panel of experts from the Spanish entrepreneurial ecosystem will evaluate the applications. The selection criteria are listed below:
- Skill of the management team (25%)
- Economic-financial activity (25%)
- Product validation and growth potential (25%)
- Innovative and disruptive capacity (25%)