Who can Apply?
The program seeks foreign startups, foreign entrepreneurs and non-resident Spanish entrepreneurs that have an innovative project with an already positive feedback from the market. It is intended for startups that will eventually establish their company in Spain, or whose company is already established in Spain but less than 12 months old a the begining of the competition.
What qualifies as a foreign startup?
· Companies incorporated with at least 10% of the capital by a foreign company or individual, or a non-resident Spanish citizen
· Foreign or non-resident Spanish entrepreneurs
A panel of experts from the Spanish entrepreneurial ecosystem will evaluate the projects entered into the competition. The evaluation will be conducted in accordance with the selection criteria listed below:
The projects will be chosen by 4 criteria:
· The technology the project incorporates and the extent to which it is disruptive (25%)
· The business plan and its economic-financial feasibility (25%)
· The product validation and growth potential (25%)
· The management team (25%)