1 Information and advice
- - Personalized services: customized reports tailored to suit our client needs.
- Specialized consulting in legal and technical issues.
- Advice on all stages of the investment process:
- Information on incentives and subsidies for investment projects, on European, national, regional and local level.
- Establishment of companies, industry regulations, labor and tax regulations, industrial and intellectual property, administrative processes, advice on the most appropriate way of obtaining work and residence permits.
- Information on business opportunities and privatization processes in Spain.
- Personalized support to foreign companies in Spain:
- Identification of strategic and technological partners for each project.
- Preparation and coordination of agendas, meetings and investor visits to the most suitable institutions and partners in Spain.
- Looking for the best location in Spain for each project, working in coordination with regional and local agencies to achieve the best service and location for our clients.
- Network of investment attraction agencies: a meeting point for all official institutions which either on a state, regional or local level are dedicated to promoting and attracting investment.
- Reinvestment & Development: aftercare services for business growth and new investment.
- Investor Network: a service which aims to put the Spanish and international capital markets in touch with selected investment opportunities. (These projects must take place in Spain and have a high growth potential)
- Search for financial partners and promotion joint ventures between foreign investors and Spanish companies.
- Invest in Spain manages the Smart Technology Fund, a European program created to promote R+D+i in Spain. Non-refundable aid for foreign companies.
- Rising Up in Spain, a programme for foreign entrepreneurs to establish their Startups in Spain.
- Support in finding incentives and financing, both public and private, for the establishment, development and expansion of companies in Spain.
- Information for foreign investment on privatization processes in Spain.
- Invest in Spain promotes improved relations between companies and foreign chambers of commerce and Governments, in order to improve the understanding of their interests and needs.
- Proposals for legislative and administrative reform which improve the business environment.
- Business climate evaluation studies by means of focus groups or individual interviews with foreign companies established in Spain.
For futher information you can follow our Newsletter, guides and publications on topics of interest to investors.
If there is information that you do not find in this area, please use the search box in the upper part of this page to locate data and documents throughout our website or contact us and let us know what your needs are.
Last updated: 11|07|2019