Various funds and programs are available to support investment abroad by enterprises based in Spain. These programs include:
• FIEM (enterprise internationalization fund, managed by the Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness through the Office of the Secretary of State for Trade).
• FIEX (Fund for Investment Abroad, managed by COFIDES).
• FONPYME (Fund for Investment Transactions Abroad by SMEs, managed by COFIDES).
• FINTEC (Line of Financing for Investments in the Electronics and Information and Communication Technologies Industry, managed by COFIDES).
• FINCONCES (Line of Financing for Investments in the Infrastructure Concession Industry, managed by COFIDES).
• Country Lines (managed by COFIDES).
• Agreements for the conversion of investment debt.
• PROINVEX (program for major investments abroad, managed by the ICO).
• The Internationalization Line and support for Exports of the ICO and of the Ministry of Finance and Public Authorities.
• Emprendetur International (included in the Framework of the National Integral Tourism Plan).
Last updated: 22|06|2015