Declaration of accessibility
The team behind this public service website is working on applying their knowledge and understanding of the various ways in which different types of people access Internet in order to achieve a usable and comprehensible website for all its users. This page is therefore required to satisfy the points for verification in Priority 2 (meeting the Double-A level) defined in the specifications in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0) by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). It has been designed to adapt to current accessibility standards and regulations, and is periodically reviewed to verify the degree of compliance with accessibility.
This will offer the following advantages, among others:
It will provide access to people regardless of their physical or cognitive condition or their environment.
It will allow access with different user agents.
It will include clear and well structured contents.
It will improve browsing and user experience.
The measures being adopted include:
Logical order of presentation of on-screen elements and contents in the code.
Use of W3C standards.
XHTML and CSS grammar.
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG1 level AA).
If you experience any difficulties in accessing the information contained on this website, please contact us by email at the following address: email@example.com. We will carry out the necessary improvements as soon as possible.
Changing the text colour and size
This portal is designed so you can change the text size and colour and the page background using the standard browser settings options. If you would like to change the print size in the main graphics browsers, use the following menus:
- Internet Explorer, Mozilla and Firefox: See > Text size
- Opera: See > Zoom. Safari: See > Make text bigger
- Chrome: Control the current page > Font size
- To change the size of everything on the page:
- Ctrl + + to zoom in.
- Ctrl + - to zoom out.
- Ctrl + 0 to restore the original size.
- If you want to cancel the stylesheet or change the text color, go to the How to Change Text Size or Colors page in the WAI, which you can read translated into Spanish at "Cómo cambiar el tamaño del texto o colores".