Aid and incentives in Castilla la Mancha
Castilla-La Mancha is committed to the projects of investors, entrepreneurs and companies that wish to establish themselves in its territory. Nearby and flexible governmental services, with simplified administrative procedures, will help you benefit from the numerous assistance programs.
- Regional incentives: whole package of aids that covers all needs that both new investment projects as well as future innovation projects require in order to improve competitiveness.
|Project Aid Investment ||Aid ||Investment |
|Regional Incentives ||Up to 30% ||Over 900,000 € |
|Investment ||Up to 30% ||Under 900,000 € |
|Innovation, technological development, quality and design ||Up to 50% |
|Marketing and internationalization ||Up to 40% |
|Improving the competitiveness of the SMEs ||Up to 55% |
- Local Incentives: As supplement to the Regional Administration Programs, most of the municipalities in Castilla la Mancha have local incentives:
- Reductions in the price of Real Estate
- Reductions in the local taxes and fees:
- Reduction on building permit fees (IBI)
- Reduction on Construction Installations and Civil Work Tax (ICIO)
Additionally, there are many different types of aid programs:
- Recruitment incentives, especially for women.
- Training and professional improvement.
The availability of the regional University (UCLM) to establish cooperation agreements in order to create technical training programs for specific specialties.
- Nearby and flexible governmental services: An accessible administration that closely follows those initiatives which take place in our region, helping those who assume risk.
Throughout the process, from the design phase until the establishment of the project, the following resources would be at the company’s disposal:
- Regional administration’s Technical Experts
- Specialists from diverse organizations
We make your work easier:
- Searching for the best location in order to reach your goals.
- Applying for and following up on the various aid programs.
- Helping you contact regional organizations in industry, business and academia.
- Simplified administrative process: Administration in touch with the citizen’s needs.
- Modern administrative process.
- Easy Documentation Processing, in order to give effective solutions that the community needs in a timely fashion.
- Administration Processing on-line that facilitate the procedure.
- Diverse intermediate support organizations network: Castilla-La Mancha helps the investors offering them public intermediate support organizations such as:
- Instituto de Promoción Exterior de Castilla-La Mancha (IPEX)
- Business and Innovation Centers (CEEIs)
- Chamber of commerce network
- Businessmen Confederation (CEOE)
This network can offer support through out the investment process, from the Viability analysis to the draft of your location and the aids management.