ICEX-Invest in Spain will participate in the event together with ENISA and CDTI, under the brand Spain Up Nation, with a joint stand in the exhibitors' area. In addition, the Director of Financing will participate as moderator of the round table "Exploring the potential of international pharmaceutical open Innovation programs" on September 27th from 10:15 to 11:00 in the Speaker's Corner:
· Alberto Sanz Serrano, Director of Finance and Investor Relations at Invest in Spain (Spain)
· Markus Koch, Disease Biology Executive Director at Almirall (Spain)
· Emilio Erazo-Fischer, Director BD&L Oncology, Boehringer Ingelheim
· Dr. Lorena Tora, Chief Medical Officer de iGan Partners (Canada)
· Ms. Keiko Kobayashi, Startup/Drug Discovery and Biomedicine Group Chief Coordinator at Foundation for Biomedical Research and Innovation at Kobe (FBRI) (Japan)
Likewise, ICEX will participate in the round table that will take place on September 26 from 10:15 to 11:00 in the Main Auditorium with the title "Spain, undertaking the future we desire. Innovation, knowledge and health":
· José Bayón, CEO at ENISA- Spanish National Innovation Company-. Ministry of Industry, Trade and Tourism (Spain)
· José María Blasco Ruiz, Head of Infrastructures, Health and ICT in ICEX Spain Trade and Investment (Spain)
· Juan Antonio Tébar, Director of European Programmes and Regional Cooperation at CDTI (Spain)
BIOSPAIN is one of the leading congresses in Europe, bringing together more than 850 innovative entities working on health solutions, sustainable agri-food and climate change. The event is attended by more than 1,500 professionals from 30 countries, more than 200 exhibitors and more than 50 investors. AseBio expects to hold more than 3,500 meetings during the event. The main objective of this event is to promote innovation, investment, collaboration and new business opportunities.
ICEX-Invest in Spain's objective in these meetings is to present the Life Sciences industry in Spain along with its investment opportunities. We will also offer our advisory services and support to those foreign companies interested in developing their activity in Spain through the realization of an investment project.
If you want to know more about the services we offer to foreign companies that wish to establish or expand their business in Spain, you can book a meeting with us by contacting us at email@example.com or through the congress partnering system.