EBAN Cork Annual Congress
Why EBAN Cork 2022?
The EBAN Annual Congress is an important international meeting for investors, mainly, business angels and venture capital funds.
The theme of the event is to ‘Reconnect’ entrepreneurs and investors: new initiatives, new projects, new connections.
Around 200 investors from all over the world (business angels, venture capital, family offices...) will participate in the event.
In addition, European startups, chosen by an EBAN selection committee according to the degree of innovation of their projects, will attend.
Among them, six Spanish startups will attend, chosen by EBAN, which will form part of the ICEX-Invest in Spain delegation.
What does ICEX-Invest in Spain offer to startups?
The profiles of the Spanish companies that apply will be sent to the organization of the EBAN Cork Annual Congress so that they can select six of them that will have the opportunity to pitch their project to the investors present there.
The selected companies will have the right to:
• Free tickets to the event: one per company. Additional passes at preferential rates (123 euros per pass).
• Access to all workshops and sessions.
• Pitching at the EBAN Annual Congress Innovation Showcase on 18 May.
• Access to the event app to organize one2one meetings with investors.
• Publication of the startup's profile in the booklet.
• Publication of the profile of the companies on the event's website and app.
Who is it for?
• Early stage startups.
• From all sectors.
• That they have already obtained seed capital investors (seed round).
• Seeking financing between €50K and €5M.
• Interested in connecting with other startups, learning about the latest technological trends and scaling their project to expand it to new markets.
• Who want to learn about new investment opportunities and trends in their business.
• Willing to present your project in English to a large number of viewers and investors.
Are you interested?
We are looking for companies that are seeking funding, meet the above requirements and are willing to travel to Cork on 18 and 19 May to participate in the conference.
If this is your case, please contact us expressing your interest and send us a brief presentation of your company in English (investors deck) to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com before 09 April.
You can also send us additional information such as videos or any other material in English that helps us understand your startup project.