MONEY 20/20 EUROPE
Money 20/20 Europe is the main event of reference for the Fintech sector in Europe.
The last in-person edition was attended by around 6,300 visitors from more than 2,200 companies from inside and outside Europe. In addition, most of the attendees held face-to-face meetings, which resulted in more than 1,600 meetings. Of the 6,300 visitors at least 1,400 were C-Level executives.
Money 20/20 has become the leading trade show where C-Level executives, renowned speakers and key players in the fintech ecosystem from around the world drive change in the future of finance.
What does ICEX-Invest in Spain offer participating startups?
Selected companies will be entitled to:
- One exhibitor pass per company
- Access as exhibitors to the Spain Pavilion of Money 20/20
- Masterclass on the main remains of the sector
- Attendance at the Reverse Pitch by the invited VCs
- A five-minute pitch in the presentation area of the Spain Pavilion
- Participation in networking events in the Spain Pavilion, at the end of each day, during the days of the fair in the exhibition space.
- Access (up to six weeks in advance) to the event's app to organise B2B meetings with investors.
Who is it aimed at?
- Startups that are already part of the Spain Pavilion at Money 20/20.
- Scalable startups based in Spain in the fintech sector with an open funding round or about to open.
- Interested in connecting with other startups and scaling their project to expand it to new markets.
- Who want to learn about new investment opportunities and business trends.
- Presenting their project in English to many spectators and investors.
Are you interested?
We are looking for companies that are looking for funding, meet the above requirements and are willing to travel to Amsterdam on 7-9 June 2022 to participate in the event.
If this is your case, please contact us expressing your interest and send us a short presentation of your company in English (investors deck) to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com before 6 May 2022.
You can also send us additional information such as videos or any other material in English that will help us to understand your startup's project.